Stress is a normal thing every teen faces in there life even as an adult. you will never be able to run from it, it will always be there. How could you reduce this to help yourself and what has caused your stress issues?
Reasons that cause stress
* School~ classwork, teacher, perfections
* Work ~ bosses, coworkers, too much work, late shifts
*Family issues~ bills, sibling, divorce, abuse
*Friends~ fights, bad influences
* Relationship~ overpowering
How to reduce stress
It can be dealt with in many ways.
Listen to music
* Playing calm music has a positive effect on the brain and body, can lower blood pressure, and reduce a hormone linked to stress.
Call a friend
* take a break to call a friend and talk about your issues. Hearing someones else voice can re sure you putting things into perspective.
*It has less than half the caffeine of coffee and contains healthy antioxidants, as well as theanine, an amino acid that has a calming and soothing effect on the nervous system.
Laugh it off
* Laughing tricks your nervous system into making you happy.
If you are having a hard time dealing with stress please contact of the following:
Cathy Zizzi's (counselor)
Teenline for teens
text teen to the number: 839863