Downtown San Diego startup seeking Rock Star Django developer
Are you a rock star Django developer seeking a challenging opportunity at a San Diego startup?
Who We Are
We are CoachLogix: a San Diego-based startup getting ready to launch an exciting cloud-based platform for a very underserved professional market. The product is 95% of the way there but we need a couple more driven individuals to get us past the finish line.
What We're Looking For
We're looking for someone who fits the following profile:
- Has 3+ years of professional experience developing production web applications on top of the Django framework
- Has 2+ years of professional experience developing RESTful APIs using Django (and ideally Django-REST-Framework)
- Uses Git on a regular basis and is comfortable working in a distributed source control environment
- Bonus: someone with experience deploying on AWS, ideally using automated build/deploy tools
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- Convenient downtown office location in the middle of Gaslamp with easy walking access to a wide range of food options
- Free parking
- Open, bright start-up office environment with whiteboard walls and large windows overlooking downtown
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility to help us build the best product we can
- An opportunity to make your mark on a product that is already being demoed before several fortune 100 companies
- A chance to be one of the first 10 employees of a company poised to see explosive growth in the year ahead
This is a PERMANENT, FULL-TIME role. No contractors please.